In some crazy blog meme, I've been tagged by Glenn and Ralph. So here goes... 5 things you didn't know about Stammy. I won't be tagging anyone as I find that these little memes get annoying, just as Mr. 1938 does.
- I have burned over 1,000 CDs and many DVDs of data backups, personal files and the such.
- I actually broke the gas pedal in my car once. The dealership had never seen anything like it.
- I used to build and sell computers. I even had a website where users could customize their computer specifications and get a live price quote.
- I secretly want to get Windows Vista - just so I can learn how to use it proficiently and be able to answer peoples' Vista questions.
- I just want to graduate so I can start job hunting. I'm trying to decide what part of California to live in. Many people I've talked to say San Francisco is the only way to go. However, I want a garage or just a secure place for my car and from my experience SF is mainly street parking. I'm also not exactly sure of what I want to do; perhaps tech writing or something along the lines of (media) development.